Your data is collected by:
655 S Fair Oaks Ave #J302, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
- Login name;
- E-mail address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Information automatically received from your device: device type, app log-ins, etc.;
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- Social Security number;
- Proof of Employment Authorization.
- collect any sensitive data, such as information about ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation, etc.;
- perform regular and systematic monitoring of your data on a large scale.
Your minimum identification data, and the processing of the data you choose to provide to us is necessary to ensure we can provide the Services properly under the Agreement, which is otherwise impossible. Therefore, your provision of such data and consent to processing thereof is a requirement necessary to enter into the Agreement.
- Third party service providers;
- Corporate affiliates;
- During a change of control;
- To comply with the applicable laws / to enforce our rights.
- to provide you with the Service-related information;
- to connect with you on JobEasy related business only;
- to improve and develop the Service;
- to provide tailored recommendations;
- to protect our interests under the Agreement, and comply with the laws;
- to create statistics reports.
- request access to all of your data (in a structured, machine-readable format), and we will provide it within thirty (30) days (we may ask you to pass extra identification, to make sure no one else but you can receive it);
- seek to update or correct your data (you can do it using JobEasy settings or ask us to do it for you at email@example.com);
- object to the processing of your data;
- request restriction of such processing and delete your data.
- electronic firewalls;
- access levels, login/password procedures;
- confidentiality contracts with employees and service providers;
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.